We are delighted to announce the inaugural Australian Operations Conference to be held in Sydney on the 3rd and 4th August.
Operations leaders are under perpetual pressure to deliver lower costs, better quality, improved customer service and higher workforce productivity. Many are wondering how they will deliver the next performance gain.
So we have designed a program especially for frontline and middle managers, featuring an education rich agenda, interactive workshops, and a fantastic line up of speakers from DHL, Johnson and Johnson, Kimberly-Clark and many more.
This is no ordinary ‘conference’. The program incorporates a series of elective master classes, where delegates discuss their own business challenges with a subject matter expert in a small group setting. Topics include People Performance Management, Team Leadership, Problem Solving with Lean Six Sigma, Quality Improvement, Workplace Safety, Industrial Automation, and Finance for non-Finance Managers, amongst others.
This is a great opportunity for current and emerging leaders in operations to connect with colleagues, refresh their own improvement agenda, and be inspired by senior industry leaders from across the operations spectrum.
Early bird tickets are available and numbers are strictly limited so get in quick!
DHL Aus / NZ
Supply Chain Director
Johnson & Johnson
An Action Packed Agenda…
– Two full days of interactive education sessions
– Master classes – choose your topics and speak directly with over a dozen experts in a small group setting
– Lean Six Sigma – Learn practical problem solving strategies
– Hear senior keynote speakers share their insights and experiences
– Opportunities for networking
– Free resources including books and materials covering leadership, lean and more
A Unique Venue…
The Australian Brewery
Located in Sydney’s Northwest, just 10 minutes off the M7 and 20 minutes from Parramatta.
Free Brewery Tour included with every registration!